Executive Education Programme in Renewable Energy Management
REM-HSG: A state-of-the-art management training for success in the energy markets of the future.
What does the programme have to offer?
The main goal of the executive education programme Renewable Energy Management is to help tomorrow’s leaders to turn the economic, environmental and social challenges of today’s energy supply into new business opportunities.
As a participant, you will build up expertise about the potential of one of the most attractive growth markets, and identify ways for you and your company to succeed in the new energy industry.
The part-time programme is offered each year and will be offered for the forth time in 2014.
Application deadline: 15 November, 2013
Early Bird discount of 1.500 CHF for candidates applying before 30 September 2013.
Price: 28.000 CHF
Dates of the REM-HSG 4.0
Module 1: 03.02.–07.02.2014 (kick-off week)
Module 2: 24.03.–28.03.2014
Module 3: 19.05.–23.05.2014
Module 4: 07.07.–11.07.2014
Module 5: 25.08.–29.08.2014
Module 6: 27.10.–31.10.2014
Module 7: 29.01.–23.01.2015 (Berlin, Germany)
Module 8: 16.03.–20.03.2015 (Singapore)
The further education programme in Management of Renewable Energies is aimed at
- Managers and entrepreneurs in the field of renewable energies
- Management in energy technology and engineering companies
- Energy portfolio managers in electric utilities, oil and gas companies
- Investors in the renewable energy market
- Business development managers in energy-related industries (IT, automotive, buildings, retail etc.)
- Representatives of energy agencies or non-governmental organizations who would like to leverage their impact by gaining a deeper understanding of business perspectives on renewable energy
- Founders of new firms in the area of renewable energies
Successful launch of REM-HSG 3.0
Unmatched in Europe and with participants from seven countries, this extra-occupational Diploma of Advanced Studies (DAS) in Management of Renewable Energies (REM-HSG) was successfully launched with participants from seven countries in January 2011. In January 2013 the third round of the executive education programme started successfully.
While the seventh module takes place in Berlin, the eighth and last module of REM-HSG is organized in Singapore.