RENEWABLES – From Vision to Value - 4th St.Gallen Forum for Management of Renewable Energies
The St.Gallen Forum for Management of Renewable Energies offers intensive dialogue and valuable insights in management and finance as well as a valuable network for professionals interested in the field of renewable energy management. The Forum connects professionals from business, politics and academia – combined with cutting-edge research and thorough analyses.
«RENEWABLES – From Vision to Value» – The leading theme of the 4th St.Gallen Forum for Management of Renewable Energies provides strategic directions, while facilitating discussions about how to create value in the energy market of the future.
Our conference program is available both online and in PDF format.
23. May 2013: Pre-conference dinner (Restaurant Lagerhaus)
24. May 2013: Main Conference (OLMA) with speeches and key notes in the morning and workshops in the afternoon
Restaurant Lagerhaus, Davidstrasse 42, CH-9000 St. Gallen
Olma Messe, hall 9, Jägerstrasse, CH-9000 St. Gallen
Cooperation with politics and management
The St.Gallen Forum takes place in cooperation with the congress and exhibition platform ENERGIE from the city of St.Gallen. Next to the St.Gallen Forum the following congresses will be held between the 22nd and the 24th of May 2013:
- Geothermal energy Bodensee, 2. International Geothermal energy-congresss (city of St.Gallen)
- Energy concept congress (Energieagentur St.Gallen GmbH in cooperation with the Departments of Environment and Energy of the canton and the city of St.Gallen)
- HYDROPOLE Workshop (Swiss Hydrogen Association HYDROPOLE) and the
- congress „Globale Anregungen für lokale Energieeffizienz“ (World Resources Forum St.Gallen).
This is an exceptional partnership between the business sector, public institutions and academia. Find more information here
Here you can register for the 4. St.Gallen Forum for Management of Renewable Energies.
To book a hotel, please click here.
Questions and additional information
If you need further information or if you have any questions, please contact us under: email@example.com