How to find us
The Institute for Economy and the Environment (IWOe-HSG) is located near the city centre of St.Gallen. You can reach us convenietently by train or car.
You reach us by train via Basel/ Zurich and via Munich. From the railway station it is only a five minute walk to the IWOe-HSG. Take the back exit of the railway station and follow Rosenbergstrasse into town. After the cinema "Palace" you turn slightly to the left into Müller-Friedbergstrasse. After some 100 metres there is a light blue house on the left. You will find the IWOe-HSG on the first floor.
By car from Basel/Zurich
- Take Motorway N1, Exit "St. Gallen Zentrum"
- Follow the direction "Zentrum" (left hand side inside the tunnel)
- Follow the straight road into town. After the fourth light you see a parking on your left hand side. (IWOe-HSG is facing the parking, the building is named "Tigerhof")
By car from Constance or Lindau/ Bregenz
- Follow the signs to St.Gallen
- In St. Gallen follow the signs to "Zentrum" and "Gossau" while crossing most of the city
- After a left hand turn of the road you pass an petrol station ("ug24") integrated into a building on your right
50 metres further on your right you find the entrance to a parking. (IWOe-HSG is facing the parking, the building is named "Tigerhof")
Be aware that you have to pay an annual flat-rate toll on Swiss motorways!